As Taught by Paramhansa Yogananda
Kriya Yoga is an ancient technique that was hidden in secrecy for many centuries. It was revived in 1861, when the great yogi Mahavatar Babaji taught the technique to his disciple Lahiri Mahasaya during their meeting in the Himalayas.
Kriya Yoga Online Meditation ClassesRegister Here
“Kriya Yoga is an instrument through which human evolution can be quickened. The ancient yogis discovered that the secret of cosmic consciousness is intimately linked with breath mastery. This is India’s unique and deathless contribution to the world’s treasury of knowledge.”Swami Sri Yukteswar, Autobiography of a Yogi
The Ananda Sangha Bangalore – Kriya Yoga meditation retreat is open to stay overnights from Tuesday to Saturday nights. Folks staying Saturday nights need to checkout on Sunday afternoons. The Retreat is closed on Monday.
Nayaswamis Haridas and Romaji will be happy to help you with the reservation and stay at the retreat
For any enquiries to stay please submit the below Enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
On receipt of the enquiry you will get a response back via email/whatsapp.
In Divine Friendship,
Ananda Sangha Bangalore
This week in Ananda Bangalore
Learn to Meditate
- Start meditating with simple but universal methods, as taught by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Take advantage of our online classes & center events
A Touch of Light
- A blog of spiritual adventures with shiny pearls of wisdom, updated weekly
- Nayaswamis Jyotish and Devi are spiritual directors of Ananda Sangha Worldwide
Our Weekly Satsangs
- Watch previous recordings of Sunday Satsangs by Nayaswamis Haridas & Roma
- They are spiritual directors of Ananda Sangha Bangalore
- Request for Healing Prayers for your near and dear ones by long time kriya yogis
- These are based upon divine will healing, as taught by Paramhansa Yogananda
The Original Unaltered Edition