The Path of Kriya Yoga
How to Meditate Class
- All classes are now online until further notice
- Our offline classes usually take place at three venues in Bangalore – JP Nagar | Indiranagar | Whitefield
Learn to Meditate
Meditation is one of the most important skills you can learn. With its practise, you will find yourself becoming noticeably calmer, happier and more loving.
Swami Kriyananda, the founder of Ananda, has said, “The peace of your soul awaits you at the centre of your own being”, and it is meditation—more than anything else—that will help you discover, and live in, this peace.
Kriya Yoga is the most advanced technique of meditation, brought back after long dormancy to the world by Babaji. Our sequence of meditation classes help prepare you increasingly for this great gift, if you choose to accept it.
The meditation practises we offer are based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, as taught by his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda. These teachings are nonsectarian and offer practical solutions to the challenges of modern life.
We offer initiation to Kriya yoga in four steps or levels. Our Level1 beginner meditation courses are offered every Month. This Level1 course is the stepping stone to an inner transformation that greatly helps you reach your true potential.
We cover the following in this course:-
- Hong Sau technique of concentration
- Energization exercise to increase the enery levels and calm the mind
- Concepts about meditation, energy and tips & pointers to help deepen the practise
Helping people learn to meditate is our greatest joy, so please contact us if you have any questions.
+91 9900027410 / +91 9108865505/ +91 9611304400