The Path of Kriya Yoga
How to Meditate Class
- All classes are now online until further notice
- Our offline classes usually take place at three venues in Bangalore – JP Nagar | Indiranagar | Whitefield
Online Level 1 Feb 7 & 14 @ 2PM– 4PM (2 Live Sessions)
Online Level 1 Feb 13 & 20 @ 2PM– 4PM (2 Live Sessions)
Online Level 1 Mar 7 & 14 @ 2PM– 4PM (2 Live Sessions)
Online Level 1 Mar 13 & 20 @ 2PM– 4PM (2 Live Sessions)
Online Level 1 Apr 4 & 11 @ 2PM– 4PM (2 Live Sessions)
Online Level 1 Apr 10 & 17 @ 2PM– 4PM (2 Live Sessions)
Learn to Meditate
Meditation is one of the most important skills you can learn. With its practise, you will find yourself becoming noticeably calmer, happier and more loving.
Swami Kriyananda, the founder of Ananda, has said, “The peace of your soul awaits you at the centre of your own being”, and it is meditation—more than anything else—that will help you discover, and live in, this peace.
Kriya Yoga is the most advanced technique of meditation, brought back after long dormancy to the world by Babaji. Our sequence of meditation classes help prepare you increasingly for this great gift, if you choose to accept it.
The meditation practises we offer are based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, as taught by his direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda. These teachings are nonsectarian and offer practical solutions to the challenges of modern life.
We offer initiation to Kriya Yoga in four steps or levels. Our LEVEL1 or How to Meditate courses are offered every month. This course is the stepping stone to an inner transformation that greatly helps you reach your true potential.
We cover the following in this course:-
- Hong Sau technique, which Yogananda stated as the highest method of concentration
- Energization exercises to gain mastery over your physical energy levels as well as subtle energies
- Concepts about meditation, energy and tips & pointers to help deepen the practice
- Live guided meditation sessions with a trained teacher to put theory into practice in the class itself
Helping people learn to meditate is our greatest joy, so please contact us if you have any questions.
+91 9900027410 / +91 9108865505/ +91 9611304400